The Ad Operations Executive (APAC) will be responsible for delivery and trafficking of campaigns sourced in the APAC region, and will be based in the regional hub office in London. The ideal candidate will be focused on sales enablement, have an eye for detail, and will have had some experience of being part of a technically skilled team that has delivered successful results in a solutions-first environment. This role reports into the Ad Operations Manager based in Singapore.
- Responsible for the delivery of ad ops campaigns sourced in the APAC region, including but not limited to quality control, trafficking, troubleshooting, reporting and optimization.
- Ensuring good relationships with internal sales, compliance, editorial, technology and product departments including interpretation and application of ad operations SLA, issue resolution and escalation processes.
- Provide operational support to external and internal clients to resolve any issues and develop a plan for the prevention of the same issues.
- Achieve and maintain low error rates and put in place measures to prevent future errors.
- Continually work to improve working practices to ensure efficient trafficking and best in class delivery.
- Ensure that campaigns are launched on time, that campaign performance is adequately monitored, and any performance issues are communicated to the Sales team in a timely manner.
- Assist in the operational implementation of new ad products.
- Liaise with teams responsible for Inventory & Yield Management, Planning and Business Intelligence to ensure open flow of information and data to better understand performance, optimize campaigns, manage resources accordingly, and to achieve Yield targets.
Are you the right candidate?
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in Ad Operations team in a digital environment.
- Knowledge of leading ad servers including DFP and industry knowledge of Ad Operations environment.
- Experience with order management tools like Salesforce and analytical tools.
- Experience of trafficking ad campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Broadcaster/publisher experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of regional market and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate potential to manage a team.
About the BBC
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We are committed to improving accessibility in our recruitment and selection processes at BBC Studios. If you would like to make a request for support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please email us at [email protected], and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Role: Ad Operations Executive
Contract type: Permanent, Full Time