An Assistant Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processing of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer, you will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processing of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Perform daily credit card reconciliation.
- Process daily DB invoices submitted by Front Office and ad-hoc billings when required.
- Process and allocate all payments received via cash, cheques & electronic payment.
- Attend to guests’ enquiries or disputes on billings and invoices requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
- Good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Accuracy in all aspects of work
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous work experience in Accounts/Finance Management, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant diploma/degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!