1. Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and Payments.
2. Preparing food and beverages to serve customers.
3. Selling coffee blends, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
4. Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
5. Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
6. Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
7. Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
8. Any ad-hoc duties assigned by HQ
Job Details Employment Types:
recipes Food Safety Housekeeping Inventory Sanitation Selling Cashiering Customer Service Hospitality Microsoft Excel