Requisition ID: R000031221
Job Location: Singapore – Duo Tower
To submit application, please click below posting link or copy and paste to a new browser:
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Leads the annual development of a competitive short- and medium-term Business Plan for International Fuels & Lubricants (IF&L) as well as Corporate Function (CEMREC and Finance) using a hybrid and agile approach.
Assess key assumptions (price set, volume, and financial assumptions) and its implications used in Plan for reasonableness.
Solicit inputs from Regional Business leaders to ensure alignment before presenting draft Plan to leadership team for feedback and adjust as necessary to finalization.
Ensure integrity of the plan loaded and address Corporate HQ’s questions following submission.
- Prepare quarterly X+Y (actual ytd + forecast of remaining months in the year) financial forecast for IF&L and provide analytical support on financial performance.
- Partner Corporate Billing COE and internal service providers within IF&L for appropriate allocation of costs across business groups and geography.
- Refresh IF&L Leading Performance Competitive Benchmarking. Separately, serve as co-Competitive Performance (CP) Champion for embedded Finance CP tool in IF&L.
- Key coordinator of local statutory audits for Singapore Group of Companies in partnership with local external auditors (mssrs PwC).
- Focus on streamlining and simplifying current processes and data management practices by leveraging digital technology, including being a key advocate in shaping the adoption of Central Finance and other activities as spearheaded by Digital Core.
- Provide decision support on key initiatives as well as other responsibilities and projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Business or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Downstream value chain, spanning from refining, trading to fuels and lubricants marketing
- Demonstrated supervisory skills to lead, inspire and develop a winning team
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Operate at a strategic level while maintaining ability to perform as an individual contributor
- Strong ability to condense data into clear messages and prepare materials for IF&L leaders
- Ability to independently work under pressure to lead team in meeting tight deadlines
Job Details Employment Types:
Product Manager – Auto / Home / Personal Loan
Supervisory Skills Geography Business Strategy Business Planning Advocate Audits Analytical Problem Solving Communication Skills Benchmarking Africa Tableau Microsoft Excel Data Management