Executive administrative support
- Effectively prioritize the commitments and manage calendar for the Private Bank Operations Senior Leadership based in Singapore; includes coordination with administrative colleagues to schedule meetings, calls, events, and other activities
- Deliver seamless engagement experiences by managing meeting logistics, including preparation, distribution, and/or printing of materials, maintenance of calendar invites and RSVPs, greeting guests, and preparing technology (video conferencing, collaboration tools, etc.) in advance
- Plan for and execute executive travel arrangements, including international and domestic itineraries, bookings, and briefing materials preparation
- Provide telephone coverage as needed
Executive operations & communications
- Assist with coordination of events including scheduling, catering, preparing materials, and overseeing logistics as assigned
- Manage executive contacts with discretion, including tracking stakeholders, maintaining updated records of organizational charts and bios, and fostering relationships with administrative staff
- Other projects or responsibilities as directed
- Assist various business management related projects
In addition to this, the Executive Secretary job performance expectations will include:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and to effectively handle multiple priorities with a calm, professional and flexible attitude
- Strong inter-personal and partnership skills, i.e. develop relationships with peers as well as with Operations teams
- Strong organization and time management skills, i.e. to manage schedules and workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Telephone Coverage and excellent telephone etiquette
- Proven tact and good judgment in confidential situations
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to ensure that the needs of the business needs are always met and adequate assistant coverage is provided to the group
- Tasks, whether routine or urgent, are completed successfully and in a timely manner
- Understanding and demonstrating good problem-solving skills
- Expense Management, compiling and submitting expense reports and invoices payment in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate would ideally have minimum 2 years of experience in an Executive Secretary role and possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint); experience with other workplace software (Concur, Salesforce, etc.) a plus
- Understanding of global organizational structure
- Willingness to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Experience with supporting executives leading teams internationally
- Prior experience in recruitment and/or communications projects is a plus
- Minimum of a polytechnic diploma holder or equivalent
About Us: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4.1 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.