- Leading Tech Company * Central * Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Leading Tech Company
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
This is an urgent Regulatory Compliance Manager requirement with one of the leading tech brands in Singapore.
- Ensure the company’s compliance to the Payment Services Act. Work with stakeholders to craft & roll out a strong compliance framework.
- Spearhead the MAS license application process, acting as the point of contact and acting promptly for key matters & next steps. Keep track of updates on regulations.
- Consistently monitor transactions, filing relevant reports (i.e. Suspicious Transaction Reports STR), perform KYC, keep an eye on Anti Money Laundering AML/CFT matters
Experience Requirements :
- Experience and strong working knowledge in Payment Services Act. Preferably worked with MAS before for license application/submission.
- Compliance experience in any of the following: Payments, Fintech, Financial Services, Banking, Crypto. Good working knowledge KYC/AML/CFT.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills (working with MAS, internal teams, etc).
Education Requirements :
· Please send your updated CV and expected compensation package to
· All shortlisted candidates will be contacted via a confidential chat.
Direct Line: 8508 2099
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R176667